Divisions / MediTEK / Emergency
- Emergency medicine is a vital medical specialty in which a physician receives practical training to care for patients with acute illnesses or injuries which require immediate medical attention.
- While not usually providing long-term or continuing care, emergency medicine physicians diagnose a variety of illnesses and undertake acute interventions to stabilize the patient.
- Emergency medicine physicians practice in hospital emergency departments, in pre-hospital settings via emergency medical services, other locations where initial medical treatment of illness takes place.
- Emergency parishioners aim to diagnose emergent conditions and stabilize the patient for definitive care.
- Bader Sultan Diversifies its portfolio of service to this important life saving medical segment.